HCA Courses are designed for five levels:
Beginners – new to chess game (Approximate Duration – 16 sessions over two month)
Introduction to chess, origin of chess, basics of chess, rules of the game, piece movement, recording moves (algebraic notations), starting a game, different stages of game.
Intermediate Chess Players (Approximate Duration – 36 sessions over 4 months)
Development of pieces, two move planning, identify mistakes, expliot tactics, opening study etc.
Advanced Players (Level-1) (Approximate Duration – 40 sessions over 6 months)
Positional ideas, middle game combinations, end game studies, analyzing the games, chess engines etc.
Advanced Players (Level-2) (Approximate Duration – 40 sessions over 8 months)
Tournament preparation at high level, practical chess psychology, time management etc.
Advanced Players (Level-3) (Approximate Duration – 40 sessions over 10 months)
- Each students will be accessed and allocated to respective batches
- Engines, databases, ECO’s will be provided from Level-3 onwards
- We evaluate individuals and attention will be given
- Month wise progress report of individuals will be shared to parents
- Tournament participation is mandate for real-time playing experience.